- Disrepair claim succeeds, eviction avoided and compensation paid posted 59 days ago
- Rape cases where “No Comment” is not the best advice. posted 108 days ago
- The Social Housing Fraud Act 2013 Feb 24
- Benefits problems, appeals and reviews. Jan 06
- Do you want to appeal conviction or sentence? Nov 26
- Moss & Co have been awarded a Duty Solicitor contract and relish the thought of serving their clients for years to come.
- Moss & Co client Kestrel Dyer acquitted of Murder at Old Bailey. Kestrel was represented by Keith Hollywood, Courtney Griffiths QC and Arlette Percy
- Moss & Co client acquitted of conspiracy to supply drugs at Balsidon Crown Court after 5 week trial
- £200,000 benefit fraud results in 18 month suspened sentence
Housing Law We fully understand that the law relating to landlord and tenant issues is complex and fraught with pitfalls. We offer high quality legal advice on issues ranging from tenancy agreements to evictions. Criminal Law Our criminal defence solicitors are on hand to provide information, advice and support on all matters relating to criminal justice and criminal law cases. Our team of specialists pride themselves on delivering only the very best outcomes. Benefits Investigations We have extensive experience in these cases. We will tell you how to deal with the investigation. If you have an Interview coming we will see you quickly, tell you how to proceed and go to the interview with you. If you have a Court hearing we will represent you. Legal Aid is available subject to means and we also do affordable fixed fees. Driving Offences If you are facing a driving ban, it is essential you seek out expert legal advice as soon as possible. The sooner help is sought, the more time there is to check technicalities and ultimately, prepare a robust defence.
Regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA NO. 76068