NEWLY QUALIFIED CRIMINAL SOLCICTOR £28,000 TO £45,000 WITH PROSPECTS OF RAPID CAREER PROGESS
This post is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised criminal solcitor to make rapid progress in their career. We need an applicant who can successfully manage the high volume of police station and magistartes court cases in an organised and productive way.
- The successful candidate will already be police station accredited or able to undertake immediate training
- They will have trained at a firm with an active high quality criminal department
- Wlell orgabised and able to manage all the lower work cases
- An imaginative and creative approach to the practice of criminal law and willing to learn from experienced practitioners.
- An ability to work well in a friendly team environment
- Be willing to train as a duty solicitor in criminal law immediately they are appointed
The criminal law work
The solicitor should have a love of criminal law. Accordingly they will want to put time and effort into honing their skills so that they stand out as expert practitioners. This is a post for a high quality candidate who is looking for rapid progression.
We have a wide range of criminal work from the most serious cases such as murders and large drugs conspiracies to substantial frauds and general run-of-the-mill cases in both the Magistrates and Crown Courts. As a result there is excellent cross over between our civil and criminal departments including tenancy fraud and regulatory matters. We have been in the same location for 25 years and therefore we have regular repeat work from own clients across the generations.
Our private client criminal work is thriving. The criminal department is well resourced.
Moss & Co has thrived in times of acute adversity for criminal solicitors. We have accomplished this by careful management, excellent training and a positive working environment. We have never compromised on quality and expect all who work here to take the same approach.
Moss & Co has been established for 27 years. We have always been committed to conducting criminal work at the highest level. Find out more about the history of Moss & Co..
Salary and terms
Salary £28,000 – £45,000 plus out of hours
Application: Use form below or call Narinder Moss on 07973325916 to dicuss this criminal solcitor vacancy.